A viable alternative to traditional methods of addressing graffiti problems, which often includes simply painting over graffiti, resulting in a very unprofessional appearance with poorly matched paint.
The Surtec Anti-Graffiti System Features:
- Protection with Graffiti Barrier VOC
- Efficient Graffiti Removal with Graffiti Buster VOC
SURTEC GRAFFITI BARRIER VOC
Surtec’s GRAFFITI BARRIER VOC (SP-658) is an environmentally friendly, low gloss, high performance, two-component, urethane/acrylic, clear coating formulated for graffiti protection of concrete and masonry surfaces. Suitable for application to most painted and unpainted concrete, stucco, artificial stone, cinder block and similar surfaces. Used in combination with GRAFFITI BUSTER VOC remover, GRAFFITI BARRIER VOC offers protection from spray paints, marker inks, crayon, etc.
- For painted surfaces or to maintain a more natural look to concrete and masonry, Surtec’s BOND COAT (BC-640) is recommended as a primer/sealer.
- The application of GRAFFITI BARRIER VOC/BOND COAT can be accomplished with a simple pump-up
sprayer and soft deck brush or roller (depending on the texture of the surface being coated).
SURTEC GRAFFITI BUSTER VOC
Developed specifically to remove all types of graffiti, GRAFFITI BUSTER VOC (GB-290) is extremely effective in the removal of ink, spray paint, lipstick, felt marking pens, etc., from hard surfaces such as formica, vinyl, baked enamel painted surfaces, cement, brick, marble and granite. GRAFFITI BUSTER VOC will totally remove most graffiti from nonporous surfaces.
SURTEC WASHER-VACUUM-CONTAINMENT SYSTEM
It is unlawful to allow liquefied graffiti and graffiti remover to be rinsed on to the ground or into a storm drain. Under California law, the graffiti removal solution must be contained and disposed of as hazardous waste. The Surtec Washer, Vacuum and Containment System was designed to easily accomplish this requirement.
Features of the Surtec Removal Tool
- The Surtec removal tool has a rotating pressure washer device within the head to rinse the graffiti from the surface.
- The head of the removal tool has vacuum ports around the outside perimeter to vacuum all of the dissolved graffiti and rinse water from the surface.
- The dense brush around the extreme outer perimeter works as a seal around the outer edge of the vacuum tool to prevent the solution from escaping.
- The vacuum tool is powered by a low volume, low pressure, pressure washer with a conventional wet/dry vac used for containment. Alternately a carpet extractor could also perform these functions.
Contact your Surtec Technical Rep for more information.