Mobile Service MechanicLocation: San Francisco Bay Area, California
We service a variety of janitorial equipment at customer’s locations. The types of equipment we service are battery powered auto scrubbers, propane and battery powered floor buffers, electric swing buffers, pressure washers, carpet extractors, and a whole lot more.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Experience in diagnostics and repair of janitorial equipment. The ability to troubleshoot and repair AC/DC electrical and propane powered equipment.
• Valid driver license and clean driving record.
• The ability to communicate in English in both verbal and written form.
• The ability to read parts break downs and schematics.
• The ability to keep a clean van and organized files.
Your day would start and end from your house. Surtec will supply the company vehicle and tools required for the position. Surtec will also supply all of the specialty tools – CO meter, air compressor, load tester, hydrometer, valve job tools, grease gun etc…
You must be self motivated and able to work independently without constant supervision. Mechanic duties include but are not limited to: diagnostics, repair, ordering parts, performing preventative maintenance, and keeping a clean and well inventoried van.
Surtec Inc. offers great pay, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Cafeteria plan and a 401K Savings Plan. Only apply if you are interested in a great opportunity in being a part of one of the best service organizations. You must be highly motivated and organized to join our team, if you are, please complete the Employment Application and submit for consideration to: email@example.com
We are a drug free workplace and our techs are part of a random drug test program (IF YOU CAN NOT PASS A DRUG TEST-DO NOT APPLY).