Fast Fill Chemical Dilution System
Designed for automatic dilution and rapid dispensing of properly diluted chemical.
Dispenses ready to use product at a rate of 40 to 50 gallons per minute.
A standard dilution control system provides less than 4 gallons of ready-to-use product
per minute, requiring 25 to 30 minutes to fill a 100 gallon tank in a large scrubber or other type of equipment. The Surtec “Fast Fill” System fills a 100 gallon tank with properly diluted product in 2 ½ to 3 minutes.
The Surtec “Fast Fill” System
- Does not require any electricity to operate, only a standard water faucet and a standard water hose.
- The lengthy 2” filling hose & gun extend to the bottom of the tank filling the unit rapidly without excessive foam.
- The 275 gallon lower tote contains the concentrated Surtec cleaning product.
- The automatic metering system in the upper tank automatically dilutes the concentrated product
from the lower tank to the desired dilution ratio as the upper tank is being filled. When the upper tank is filled to the proper level, the automatic float assembly turns off the water to the “Fast Fill” system.
- The upper container, which safely nests on the top of the lower concentrated product container,
stores the diluted product, ready for dispensing.
- The hose connection has an on/off valve for additional safety. This dilution device has a float assembly to automatically allow water to enter the system when needed and shut off water when the proper fill level of diluted product is achieved.